PRE VISIT TESTING FOR COVID 19
We will practice the hospital/surgery approach of pre-visit testing as part of our safety protocol until COVID -19 is no longer present in our community.
HOW THIS WORKS (please read carefully): NEW SITE
- Helix MDx Lab, working in conjunction with the Washtenaw County Health Department, has arranged DRIVE-UP testing for the dental community and our patients at 738 Airport Blvd., Ann Arbor, MI 48108. (just over I-94, in the loop (Airport Blvd) around Costco).
- HelixMDx uses an RT-PCR (reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction) COVID-19 test that tests at 40-45 cycles of PCR, which is a very sensitive test, to help reduce the risk of a false-negative result. A false-negative result means that the test shows a negative result even though the person tested actually is infected with COVID-19.
PLEASE SIGN UP AT: https://helixmdx.com
- Then click on: DENTAL PATIENTS-WASHTENAW COUNTY
- Please fill out the online form from your phone or computer.
- YOU DO NOT NEED AN APPOINTMENT TIME TO BE TESTED AND THE LAB WILL NOT CONTACT YOU AFTER YOU SIGN UP...just please show up at the Helix MDx Dental Testing Site at 738 Airport Blvd. Ann Arbor, MI 48108. (just over I-94, in the loop (Airport Blvd) around Costco). Dr. Griffith's office will contact you by phone with test results if positive. Please come to your appointment if you do not receive a call about your test results.
GUIDELINES ON WHEN TO GO TEST: PLEASE DO NOT TEST MORE THAN 3-4 DAYS BEFORE YOU APPOINTMENT
DENTAL APPOINTMENT IS SCHEDULED ON: PLEASE TEST ON:
MONDAY OR TUESDAY FRIDAY BETWEEN 7AM and 9AM
WEDNESDAY MONDAY BETWEEN 7AM AND 9AM
THURSDAY TUESDAY BETWEEN 7AM and 9AM
FRIDAY WEDNESDAY BETWEEN 7AM and 9AM
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|